Clearing Your Blocked Sink
Usually when your kitchen sink blocks it is because of cooking oil and grease. The best thing to try is plunging it.
- If it is double bowl sink put a plug in one side.
- Half fill the sink with hot water and add some detergent. (make sure you are wearing gloves)
- You aren’t trying to make it frothy, just hot soapy water.
- Now get your plunger and pump it up and down.
- The hot soapy water will help to clear it.
- Keep doing this until it is clear or your too exhausted to go on.
Need Help Clearing Your Blocked Sink?
Our plumbers at Willetton Plumbing & Gas are trustworthy, reliable and very experienced with all types of plumbing. Call us now on 0423 854 687.
more great plumbing tips
To Help You Save Money
Call Liam Now On 0423 854 687