Usually when your kitchen sink blocks it is because of cooking oil and grease. The best thing to try is plunging it.
- If it is double bowl sink put a plug in one side.
- Half fill the sink with hot water and add some detergent. (make sure you are wearing gloves)
- You aren’t trying to make it frothy, just hot soapy water.
- Now get your plunger like the one in the picture and pump it up and down.
- The hot soapy water will help to clear it.
- Keep doing this until it is clear or your too exhausted to go on.
If none of this works Call me on 0411 423 216
You might also want to check out my tips on unblocking your shower, just in case you notice the water is draining away slowly click here to find out more.