Clearing A Blocked Toilet.
Well… Good luck! Seriously if you want to have a crack at clearing your toilet be prepared. You just might end up with a new coloured floor. Try this on your blocked toilet
- First, make sure it is only the toilet that is blocked and not all your drains.
- Now you might have to head down to your local hardware store to get an old style mop. (you know the one that looks like hair)
- Don’t buy a short handled one.
- Now use it like a you would a kitchen plunger. Up and down, up and down, up and down.
- If you’re lucky, you might clear it.
You May Push The Blockage Further Down The Drain.
Two warnings. You may push the blockage further down the drain. Be careful not to scratch the china bowl, if you do it will look like the wrinkles on the palm of your hand.
Also if you have a septic system installed, you may notice your toilet rising and then slowly falling, this could indicate a full leach drain or soakwell and if you are in an area that has a high water table, this could exacerbate the problem.
Need Help Clearing A Blocked Toilet?
Our plumbers at Willetton Plumbing & Gas are trustworthy, reliable and very experienced with all types of plumbing. Call us now on 0423 854 687.
more great plumbing tips
To Help You Save Money
Call Liam Now On 0423 854 687