Think You Might Have A Burst Water Pipe?
Here is some helpful tips if you suspect you have a water leak or a burst water pipe. (plus it will help you save money when the plumber
- Turn all taps and sounds off in the house.
- Put your ear to the wall and listen for the sound of water. (best in toilet or bathroom)
- Go out to your water meter and check to see if the dial is turning. Normally located on the boundary on the left or right hand side.
- Walk around the house and look for any unusual green grass or plant growth. (could also indicate a broken drain pipe)
- Feel for hotspots on your concrete floor or brick wall.
- Have a quick check to see if your hot water unit is leaking.
Need A Burst Pipe Repaired? Our plumbers at Willetton Plumbing & Gas are trustworthy, reliable and very experienced with all types of plumbing. Call us now on 0423 854 68.